Saturday 24 April 2010

Tank Top Progress

I really can't call this Honeycomb anymore. It's just a stocking stitch tank top. Progress is going well, if slowly (reminds me of the Simple Yet Effective Shawl I made over a year ago. If I had just stuck with the one skein of yarn that the pattern called for, instead of pushing on with two, I might not have got so fed up).
Anyway, not much to show; I'm just letting you know that I haven't forgotten to blog, but I don't have any interesting FO's this week. People have mentioned before in the Comments that they like seeing my progress as well as the FO, so here you go.
I'm past the wasit shaping, and increasing for the top section before doing the straps. There's still a long way to go, but it's getting there and I like the colour.
I'm wondering about what to tackle after I've finished this. A jumper perhaps... but I'm getting ahead of myself: concentrate, Rowan.

2 comments:

Petit Filoux said...

I love the colour - look forward to seeing the finished article! Very cute cloches by the way! I'm not surprised you ended up making two!

Rowan said...

Thanks! So you're back from your big trip?