Tuesday 12 May 2009

Tuesday Knit Night at Hammersmith Stitch N' Bitch

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the long break in posts. I've been away on the isle of Skye for a week, and I will be posting photos of that trip soon (yarn included!).

In the meantime, please tell everyone you know in West London about the new Stitch N' Bitch I'm starting:

HAMMERSMITH STITCH N' BITCH
TUESDAY KNIT NIGHT



Love knitting and want to knit with fellow like-minded knitters?
Want to learn to knit in a comfortable environment?
Are you a die-hard life-long knitter?
Need a new hobby?
Then come along to TUESDAY KNIT NIGHT for a natter with the Hammersmith Stitch N'Bitch. Everyone's welcome, whether experienced or a beginner. Men welcome too!
Starts Tuesday, 26th May from 6-8pm at Caffe Nero, 1-5 King Street, London W6 9HR.
Thereafter every other Tuesday, same time, same place. Bring needles and yarn.
Contact: Rowan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cool! I love that you're starting up this group. Makes me think I should take the bull by the horns and do something like this myself.

Also makes me wish I was back in London to join yours. :)

Can't wait to see the Skye pics. Hope you had nice weather...maybe still a bit chilly?