Sunday 21 November 2010

Nesting

Can you guess what this is?

This is going to be a Little Sister Dress, by Tora Froseth. I've been wanting to make one for forever, and now I have an excuse! Of course, we don't know the sex of the baby yet, so if it's a boy I promise I won't force him to wear this!
However, this project will have to go on hold because up next is a beret for Louise in navy.

Meanwhile, having some time on my hands now that I'm on Maternity Leave, I've been doing lots of things around the house.

These are garlic and oregano croutons all safely packed up in the freezer to go with some parsnip and honey soup that I've also frozen (there's enough soup to get us through the next three winters!).


Chilli is next on the menu, and I'll be making extra quantities to freeze for those nights to come when we just don't have the time (or energy) to cook.
My little brother Rory and his girlfriend Rachel came to stay last week for his birthday so I made some blueberry muffins:



Back to the needles now, and I must pack the hospital bag!

No comments: