Sunday 31 October 2010

Getting Ready...

I'm officially on Maternity Leave (Friday was my last day)! DH hung the blind in the Baby's room today, and I tried to help.
I think the reality of being off work, and why I'm going to be off work is just beginning to sink in! Such exciting times; only 6 weeks and a couple of days to go. All the furniture and other bits and bobs arrive tomorrow, so I'll have more photos for you then.
In the meantime I'll leave you with an elephant tipping a hot air balloon...

2 comments:

Petit Filoux said...

That is so cute - you must be so excited!!!

Rowan said...

Oh we are! DH took the day off yesterday as we had all the nursery furniture delivered, and he built it all so it looks fantastic (he wouldn't let me help as it's now getting difficult to bend down and I can't lift anything).