Thursday 18 June 2009

Not Much to Show You...

Just a couple of projects I've started:
The awesome shrug:

In Giant Peach:

By the way, Amy over at Sassy Does It has just become an auntie for the third time to her sister's third little girl! Check out the beautiful blanket she made.
Sorry for the lack of much knitting; I hope to have made a bit more progress by the next time I post!
It was DH and my 2nd wedding anniversary on Tuesday and my lovely DMIL dropped these beautiful roses off on the doorstep - how kind is she?! The last two years have just flown by. In September we'll be celebrating ten years together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rowan, thank you so much for the niecie announcement! I'm a proud auntie, that's for sure.

Congrats on your anniversary! Sounds like you've got a lovely hubby and a very thoughtful MIL. You always have such pretty flowers around you to share with blogfriends. :)

I like both of your new projects. Self-striping yarns always wow me. It will be fun to follow the fun as your socks take shape.